Place Farm, TN8
Place Farm is a star farm location as it offers so much variety, is very well set up for visitors, is exclusive to Farm Locations and all within 1 hour’s drive of Central London.
The variety in its backdrops on its grounds of 500 acres, include a large, organic dairy farm, a fully-fledged market garden, as well as a quintessential English farmhouse and garden.
And that’s not all. The Place Farm location also offers superb crew facilities, spanning a modern education centre, an events barn as well as 3 separate houses all in a central location which together offer a Shoot and Stay solution for up to 40 crew.
- Organic dairy farm, with over 200 cows, milking parlour, modern cattle sheds, storage barns and grass fields
- About 5 acres of market gardens, with polytunnels, potting sheds and endless list of vegetable varieties.
- Traditional barns, including a derelict oast house and woodsman’s workshop
- Ageing orchard, woodland areas and ponds
- Shepherd’s hut and yurts
- Large traditional barn, set up for weddings and events
- Large period farmhouse with ornate English gardens including walled areas, kitchen garden and ornamental pond
Getting to Place Farm
Place Farm is conveniently close to London, being just 1 hour’s drive from Central London. Sevenoaks station is just a 15 minute taxi ride from the farm.
Facilities at Place Farm
Place Farm offers plenty of hard standing as a unit base.
The options for a crew base are numerous. The farm location includes an education centre, as well as an events barn and 3 separate houses for use, either as a day option or for overnight accommodation too.
The Shoot and Stay solution at Place farm offers accommodation for up to 40 crew members, in 3 separate houses all within a few metres’ walk of each other.