Range Farm, TN29
Range Farm offers a mix of rustic and glamour as a shoot location, with some wonderful natural fields and walled country gardens, ageing outbuildings and a huge country pile.
The farm location is super film-friendly, with plenty of parking, a shoot and stay solution, large crew base and all the grounds are within an easy walk.
- Georgian manor house sensitively renovated, offering an elegant, faded grandeur feel
- Large 1950s kitchen with original aga, butler’s sink and cupboards
- 20 acres of walled garden, orchard, and grass fields, peppered with established trees
- Untouched barn, victorian greenhouse and smaller outbuildings in the grounds
- Converted single story barn, now a holiday let, with fresh contemporary decor
- Wide ditch, with water all year round, and edged with old willows
- Sheep graze the fields
Facilities at Range Farm
Range Farm has plenty of parking on hard standing, as well as easy access into fields for extra parking.
The owners are happy to offer the main house as a crew base, or alternatively make use of the holiday let as a crew base or shoot and stay solution for up to 4 overnight guests.
Getting to Range Farm
Range Farm is within a 2 hour drive of Central London. Alternatively take the fast train from St Pancras to Ashford International (35 minutes), then it’s a 20 minute taxi ride to Range Farm from there.
Farm Locations is the provider of several farms in Kent, available for filming and photography shoots.