Ripple Lakes, TN6
Ripple Lakes offers excellent water frontage with its trio of lakes in an unspoilt, natural setting. Sitting within the High Weald area of Outstanding National Beauty, the lakes surround themselves with a carpet of grassy fields, ancient woodland and wild flower meadows, providing spectacular seasonal colour and texture.
A stylishly modern lakeside house perched on the bank of the largest 6-acre lake, is also available to hire both inside and out. The private track leading to the house travels under an old, abandoned railway viaduct, providing a contrasting historic backdrop.
- 3x lakes separated by natural walkways and surrounded by 40 acres of grass fields, wild flower meadows, marshland and ancient woodland
- Far-reaching countryside views
- Modern lakeside house available for exteriors and interiors
- Private track with an abandoned railway viaduct bridge
- Garage, workshop and modern greenhouse
- 3x railway carriages in a secluded spot (Glamping)
FACILITIES AT THE LAKES
There is a local cafe and pubs serving food within 1.5 miles of the lakes. Self-catering accommodation can be found within half a mile of the lakes. There’s plenty of amenities including alternative overnight stay options within the local town of Tunbridge Wells, which is only a 15-20 minute drive away.
GETTING TO RIPPLE LAKES
Trains run from London Charing Cross to either Tunbridge Wells (55 mins) or Wadhurst station (1 hour). Ripple Lakes is only a 10 minute car journey from Wadhurst station and Tunbridge Wells station is only a 15-20 minute drive.
London is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes by car.