South Farm, TN16
South Farm is a super film-friendly shoot location based within the M25 and boasts a dramatic valley landscape, a unique country house preserved purely for productions, a large herd of breeding shire horses and plenty more.
- Valley landscape with dramatic vistas, and a variety of grass fields, edged by woodland
- Sheep flock, small herd of cattle, goats, chicken, shire horses and other horses and ponies
- Vintage tractors and machinery, as well as more modern equipment
- A range of barns, sheds, stables and farmyard aspects
- Half a mile of tarmac road
- A georgian country house with indoor pool – furnished in vintage 60s and 70s style. Preserved as was, and not lived in currently.
- Pond on edge of fields
Facilities at South Farm
Production base in main house with parking for vehicles in drive and in farmyard, or spilling into grass fields.
Getting to South Farm
Located within the M25, South Farm is less than a 5 minute drive from the motorway, however entirely isolated and quiet. It’s one hour in the car from Central London