Square Farm, TN14
Square Farm is a dreamy, natural farm location, set in a quiet unspoilt corner of North Kent yet within easy reach of Central London.
The impressive red-brick Victorian barns surrounding a square courtyard are unique, raw and beautiful, with plenty of relaxed rustic character. The huge 1870’s hay barn looks out on to a small enclosed field then on to a glorious forest garden where permaculture is followed and a whole host of edibles thrive. As well as an extensive range of fruit trees and plants, the forest garden is home to a pond, vegetable patch, bell tent and airstream caravan, and it extends to the river frontage, with several access points to play in the not-too-deep water.
The farm can host large crews, with the Granary boasting a huge open plan kitchen and chill out area, and along with connecting barns, and the glamping options, Square Farm as a location can accommodate crews overnight.
- A collection of historic red-brick barns surrounding a courtyard.
- Double height hay barn with first and second floor mezzanine areas
- Connecting Granary with rustic open plan living space and free-standing kitchen
- Forest garden with pond, plantings, vegetable patch
- River frontage with boat and access into water
- Woodland and clearings, treelined tracks and orchard trees
- Bedrooms and bunk room, bell tent, yurt and airstream caravan – sleep approx 25 people
- Vintage tractor
Getting to Square Farm
Square Farm is within an hour’s drive of Central London, or take the train to Otford (35 mins from London) and the farm is just a 5 minute taxi ride from there.
Facilities at Square Farm
Square Farm is very well set up for crews, being used to hosting large groups for events and accommodation. Over 25 crew can be accommodated in a Shoot and Stay solution, and there are two kitchens, loos and plenty of crew base space to spread out in.