Stone Farm, NN12
Stone Farm is an endearing farm location set in the Northamptonshire countryside and is home to a selection of both traditional stone and brick buildings.
The cluster of buildings feature a charming stone barn, which was formerly the old Milking Parlour for the main farmhouse. This barn is full of original features and character. It has been renovated inside to create a blank canvas for shoots. Outside its doors is a courtyard with fruit trees and covered open sided barn.
- Private, treelined drive
- 40 acres consisting of fields, gardens and woodland
- Rolling hills landscape
- Stone Jacobeam Farmhouse (exterior and interior available) with adjoining gardens and large mix vegetable patch
- Stone barn formerly the old Milking Parlour for the main Farmhouse (small kitchenette and toilet inside)
- Traditional red brick stables and old tack room
- Small area of woodland
- Small pond and streams with an overlooking treehouse and ram pump feature
- Vintage machinery and vehicles including a tractor and vintage green mini moke
- Animals: Sheep, chicken and horses / ponies
FACILITIES AT STONE FARM
There is easy access to the farm with parking available on-site.
Plenty of crew base options both within the main farmhouse and / or the barn depending on requirements, with both toilet and tea making facilities.
There is a local catering company that can provide catering on request. Further catering facilities can be found within 1 mile of the farm.
Overnight accommodation can be provided on-site (if available). Further accommodation can be found within 4 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO STONE FARM
Trains run from Euston Main line station to Milton Keynes Central (30 minutes). The farm is approximately a 20 minute drive from Milton Keynes Station.
Central London is approximately 1hr 30 minutes by car.
Stone Farm is 47 miles from West London Film Studios.