Summer Farm, GU8
Located within an hour’s drive of central London, amongst the beautiful Surrey countryside, Summer Farm delights with its quintessential English charm and rusticity.
The farm location features a traditional courtyard lined with a cluster of old, unconverted farm buildings. This old farmyard is home to a selection of original brick and timbered buildings, including an 18th century Sussex barn, 19th century stables and a former dairy. Neighbouring the farmyard is a charming red-brick farmhouse, which is available for interiors and comes complete with a cottage garden.
Summer Farm is nestled along the banks of the River Wey, providing great water frontage opportunities with its 1200m of riverside access and impressive oxbow pond. The surrounding landscape sees expansive grass fields and woodland. In winter months, the farm can also experience flooded water meadows, providing an alternative shoot setting.
- Old English farm setting within 35 acres of land
- Flat and expansive landscape of grass fields, water meadows and woodland
- 1200m of riverside access and oxbow pond
- 18th century farmhouse (interiors available) with cottage garden
- Courtyard and traditional farmyard featuring an 18th century Sussex barn (interiors available), 19th century stables and former dairy
- Garage and workshop
- Modern sand school
- Hay/ straw bales available
- 150+ year old individually standing oak trees
- Hard standing tracks
- Vintage tractors and modern landrover
- Chicken and dogs
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is hardstanding parking available at the farm for crew vehicles, along with additional space in the paddocks if required. A crew base can be provided on-site with access to power, a kitchen and toilet.
Some accommodation can be provided in the main farmhouse, with additional accommodation within 5 miles of the farm. Catering can also be sourced locally, within 1 mile of the farm.
GETTING TO SUMMER FARM
The farm is easily accessible from London, with trains running from Waterloo Station to either Guildford or Godalming train stations (25 minutes). The farm is approximately a 10 minute drive from either Guildford and Godalming.
Summer Farm is approximately a 40 minute drive from Central London and located just off the A3 exit.