Ted Farm, BA3
Ted Farm is a 15th century working farm, consisting of 800 acres of rolling farmland, meadows and ancient woodland. Its hilltop position provides breathtaking views across the Somerset countryside and of local scenic landmarks.
One of the main features this farm location has to offer is its selection of charming stone buildings. Sitting at the heart of the farm is the main stone farmhouse with its lavender garden, walled courtyard, vegetable patch and orchard.
The farmyard is also home to a collection of traditional stone agricultural barns and outbuildings, as well as more modern barns and stores. Both the farmhouse and agricultural buildings are available for interior and exterior use.
- 15th century hilltop farm with breathtaking views
- 800 acres of farmland consisting of organic cereals, red clover, meadow grassland and ancient woodland
- Working farmyard with a selection of modern and traditional agricultural buildings inc. barns, stores and sheds
- Stone farmhouse (including interiors) with lavender garden, walled courtyard, tennis court, large vegetable patch and orchard
- Private roads and tracks
- Streams and small waterfall
- Modern and vintage farm machinery and vehicles
- Sheep and cows
FACILITIES AT TED FARM
There is good access to the farm with plenty of parking options for crew. A crew base can be provided in various buildings / barns along with toilet and kitchen facilities.
The farm owners have a vegan catering company onsite which can be hired upon request. Alternatively there are other catering options including overnight accommodation within 1.5 miles of Ted Farm.
GETTING TO TED FARM
Trains run from London Paddington to Westbury Station (1 hour 20 mins), Bath Spa Station (1 hour 20 mins) and also Warminster Station (1 hour 35 mins). Ted Farm is an approximately a 20 minute drive from all three railway stations.
Trains also run from Waterloo and Clapham to Bath Spa /Westbury / Warminster.
Central London is approximately 2 hours by car.