Tom Farm, DA3
Tom Farm is a large working farm offering a huge array of shoot location opportunities. Not only is the farm home to a wide mix of farm animals, including sheep, cattle, pigs and horses, it also has 1,000 acres of arable land and is unique in the portfolio with offering a butchers shop, country store and a breakers yard within its ownership.
Tom Farm is conveniently close to London, yet is tucked out of the way from civilisation and set in a pretty, quiet slice of the North Kent countryside.
- Working farm with 3 farmyards and 2,000 acres
- Sheep, cattle, pigs and horses
- Arable farm, growing wheat, barley, oats and oilseed rape
- Butchers shop and Country store
- Farm buildings range from modern large sheds, run-down old barns, working livestock buildings (including cattle yards, pig pens, stables) and milling unit
- Valley fields with flat and hilly parts, woodland and private tracks
- Redundant breakers yard with relics of original structure, office buildings and vehicles
Facilities at Tom Farm
Plenty of hard standing and farm buildings to base a crew, as well as the use of portacabins and loos.
Getting to Tom Farm
Less than a 1 hour drive from Central London.
By train, Tom Farm is less than 40 minutes from St Pancras. Take hi-speed train to Ebbsfleet, then it’s a 20 minute taxi ride from there. Alternatively, the train from Victoria station stops at Longfield, then taxi ride is 7 minutes from there.