Waddle Farm, HA6
Located inside the M25, Waddle Farm is an excellent location option when looking to shoot in the great outdoors but still be conveniently close to London.
Overlooking a valley, with a landscape of grassy fields, a scattering of isolated trees and ancient woodland featuring a natural flowing stream, the farm offers a ‘countryside’ haven, only a stone’s throw away from the capital city.
Waddle Farm rears pedigree Hereford cattle, which can be seen grazing the land along with ponies and freely roaming chicken of variety of breeds.
The working farmyard consists of a varied selection of agricultural buildings, some dating back to the 1700’s so providing a traditional charm within a courtyard setting, whilst more recent additions offer usable warehouse space and modern exteriors.
- 150 acres of grass fields used for grazing and cutting
- Ancient woodland featuring natural stream
- Farm buildings include original 1900 farm courtyard, workshop, garage, sheds and newly built metal stores
- Original 1700 farmhouse (exterior only) located next to the original farmyard
- Further residential properties including a bungalow (exteriors), two converted mobile homes (exteriors) and a 1960’s house (recent modernisation to the rear of the property) featuring an indoor swimming pool, orangery and garden (available inside and out)
- Singular polytunnel within the garden
- Cattle (pedigree Hereford and Aberdeen Angus), 600x chicken (mix breeds), pony, horses and bees
- Vintage and modern tractors, Landrover and plenty of bales.
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
The farm is easily accessed by being situated just off a main road. There is plenty of parking available for crew vehicles. Additionally, a crew base can be provided in a newly built store onsite, which has access to electric and water. There is also access to a toilet on the farm.
There are lots of catering facilities within 1 mile of the farm, along with takeaway options too. Accommodation can be found within 2 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO WADDLE FARM
There are two tube stations within about 3 miles of the farm, which provide a bus service to the farm every 15 minutes, the bus stops approx 100m from the farm entrance. The underground runs from Baker Street via the metropolitan line to Northwood station in approximately 35 minutes. The farm is approximately a 5 minute drive from Northwood underground station.
Alternatively, Ruislip station is on the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines and takes approximately 40 minutes when travelling from the West End. The farm is approximately a 5-10 minute drive from Ruislip underground station.
The farm is approximately a 20 minute drive from Pinewood Studio and Warner Brothers Studio.
Paddington Station, London is about a 40 minute drive to the farm.