Watership Farm, RG7
Watership Farm is situated in Berkshire, overlooking the natural beauty of the real Watership Down.
The farm location consists of approximately 200 acres of parkland, grass fields and ancient woodland, surrounding the main country house, gardens and buildings.
- 200+ acres of parkland, grass meadow fields, turnip crop, orchard and ancient woodland
- Large country house in Georgian style (available both for interiors and exteriors)
- Extensive, well-kept gardens with tennis court and swimming pool
- Traditional wooden barn and stable block
- Small streams and pond
- Sheep, cattle and chicken
- Private tarmac lane
- Good access across the farm via gravel tracks and mowed paths
FACILITIES AT WATERSHIP FARM:
There is good access across the farm, with a private tarmac road leading to the property with further gravel tracks (suitable for most vehicles) providing access to the fields and woodland. There is plenty of parking for crew. A crew base can be provided in the stable block, barn or main house depending on requirements.
There are catering facilities within 2 miles of the farm.
There is accommodation within 3 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO WATERSHIP FARM:
Trains run from London Paddington to Midgham Station via Reading (55 minutes). Watership Farm is a 5 minute drive from Midgham Station.
Trains run direct from London Paddington to Reading Station taking approximately 25 minutes. The farm is a 35 minute drive from Reading Station.
Central London is 1 hour 40 minutes by car.