Weald Farm Estate, TN14
Weald Farm Estate encompasses three farmyards and a wide selection of houses, all within half a mile of each other and all connected with arable land, pasture and woodland. Situated in the rolling, traditional Wealden downland of North Kent, the setting on the hills is glorious.
- 1,000 acres of cereal crops, grass pastures and woodland
- Exceptional panoramic views
- Herd of cattle, with sheep at some times of year
- Three separate farmyards with mix of old and modern farm buildings, including two oast houses
- Managed woodland with a variety of species, clearings, trackways. Bluebell woods in Spring and expanses of foxgloves in Summer
- A selection of Estate houses
- Over 1 mile of private tarmac-ed driveway
FACILITIES AT WEALD FARM ESTATE
Barns with water and electricity can be used as a crew base, and when unoccupied, a small annex residence. Plenty of hardstanding for parking.