White Cliffs Farm, CT15
White Cliffs Farm offers unique views across the English Channel and that of Dover Castle. The farm is full of history with its WW2 connections and is also home to a Napoleonic fort.
The farmyard consists of farm buildings including outbuildings, barns and a grain store. There are also modern farm vehicles and machinery available.
Surrounding the farmyard is 200 acres of green pasture land, mainly used for hay production and grazing on by over 800 sheep. Hard-standing tracks run throughout most of the farm, making it very easily accessible.
- 200 acres of farmland mainly consisting of green pasture
- Spectacular views of the English Channel and Dover Castle
- Working farmyard featuring agricultural outbuildings, barns and a grain store.
- Easily accessible with private drives and tracks
- Modern farm machinery and vehicles
- Historic location including a Napoleonic fort and WW2 connections
- Animals: Chicken and Sheep (Herdwick and Valais Blacknose breeds)
FACILITIES AT WHITE CLIFFS FARM
There is good access across the farm. There is also plenty of hardstanding parking and further parking available in a field if required.
A crew base including tea making facilities can be provided in one of the barns.
There are catering facilities and B&B accommodation within 1 mile of the farm.
GETTING TO WHITE CLIFFS FARM
Fast train links from London St Pancras to Dover Priory (approximately 1 hour travel time). White Cliffs Farm is approximately a 7 minute drive from Dover Priory train station.
Central London is 1 hour 30 minutes by car.