White Farm, DA13
An impressive equestrian farm close to London, White Farm offers its stables, indoor arenas, fields, horses and carriages all for hire. The farm hosts major equestrian events on the 75 acre farm, with its largest indoor arena being 1,800 square metres, and the beautiful horses and carriages are regularly hired for weddings, funerals, filming and photoshoots.
Located in a peaceful spot in an area of outstanding beauty, the North Downs of Kent, the farm is easily accessed from the M25, M26, M20 and M2.
- 75 acres of grass fields and paddocks
- Pretty woodland with footpaths and carpets of wood anemones and bluebells in the Spring
- Chalk quarry
- Large farm yard with 2 indoor arenas (60m x 30m, 35m x 25m) and 1 outdoor arena (40m x 20m)
- A mix of stable blocks in the main farmyard, amounting to 43 individual stables
- Black and white carriage horses, rare shires and a shetland pony
- Over 20 carriages, from white wedding carriages to black hearses, 12 seated carriages to traditional drays, including the current Harveys dray which still delivers beer on a weekly basis
Facilities at White Farm
- Plenty of hard standing across two farmyards for vehicles. The farm is used to hosting major equestrian events.
- Choice of buildings for green room facility, plus access to loos
Getting to White Farm
- White Farm is poised in a quiet spot in the middle of the network of 4 motorways: M25, M26, M20 and M2, with very easy access from London.