Wild Haven Farm, TN14
Sitting just beyond the M25, but still within a secluded and quiet setting, Wild Haven Farm is especially convenient when looking for a farm location close to London.
The old Georgian farmhouse greets you on arrival down a long private drive, cleverly showcasing its original architecture, whilst also now with a modern timber extension to one side. Fully refurbished inside, the farmhouse is available for interior shoots too.
Once an old dairy farm, the farmyard features a collection of original farm buildings now either derelict or some used as stabling and storage.
The farmyard is surrounded mainly by grassy fields and wild spaces extending either side of the river that meanders through the farm.
- 50 acres of rolling fields, mainly consisting of grass, along with areas of marshland too
- Far-reaching views across the valley with the river disecting the valley
- Brick Georgian farmhouse featuring modern timber extension to one side of the property and fully-refurbished interiors (available inside and out)
- Cottage garden with productive vegetable plot, walled area and a natural pool
- Old farmyard featuring a set of former dairy farm buildings now primarily used as stabling and stores
- Derelict farmyard areas and plenty of hard standing
- Old tractor
- Horses, chicken, dog and a cat
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
Hardstanding parking is within the main farmyard for crew vehicles. A dry, undercover crew base can be provided on site, along with separate toilet area to the main house.
If prearranged, the owner is able to offer catering, or a catering company can be hired locally. Takeaway and dine-in restaurants are approximately 2 miles from the farm and a farm shop is situated on the neighbouring farm, also locally is a roadside cafe serving food from 8am and 3pm.
Hotel accommodation can be found within 2.5 miles of the farm, along with local Airbnb options too.
GETTING TO WILD HAVEN FARM
Trains run from London Blackfriars to Shoreham station (direct or via Sevenoaks station). Shoreham station is a 5 minute drive to the farm.
Trains also run from London to Otford Station (35 mins from London Victoria), Swanley Station (30 mins from Victoria, London Bridge / Charing Cross) or Orpington Station (20 mins from London Bridge/Charing Cross).
Swanley and Orpington are zone 6 travel card zones and both have easy taxis to book ahead for collection.
The farm is approximately 1 hour 15 into central London (Westminster) pending traffic.