Willow Farm, TN21
Willow Farm is a photographer’s dream when looking for an outdoor location full of rustic charm. Tucked away in a quiet corner of East Sussex, the farm’s old yard with its eclectic mix of traditional buildings, oozes natural, unspoilt character. Hidden within is also a wooden cabin, lovingly built by the owners, offering a super crew base or a unique interiors shoot solution too. The farm’s 20 acres of natural grassland peppered with oak trees surrounds the farmyard, making for easy access by any crew. And Willow Farm’s owner is a farmer’s daughter, events organiser and stylist too, so is super film-friendly and can offer a whole range of wonderful rustic props too.
- A small traditional farmyard, including a derelict brick milking parlour, a large open fronted barn housing vintage tractors, and a large pond
- 20 acres of grassland, grazed by sheep most of the year. Lots of oak trees and a small orchard
- A wooden cabin and garden, home to the owners
- Various props available on site (including vintage machinery and implements)
- Very quiet, away from the roads and not overlooked.
Facilities at Willow Farm
Private parking for crew in the farmyard and fields. Facilities for the crew will be available in the owner’s house, a wooden cabin in the heart of the farm.
Small crews can stay in the cabin as a Shoot and Stay solution.
Getting to Willow Farm
Willow Farm is an hour and a half drive from Central London.
Polegate Station is a 15 minuted drive away with a direct line to London Victoria.