Woodpecker Farm, TN17
Woodpecker Farm is set within a secluded valley amongst the Kentish countryside, with stunning views across the Weald of Kent.
The main highlight of this farm location is the traditional farmyard, which is surrounded by a cluster of beautifully restored farm buildings including an 18th century threshing barn and a 17th century weaving house with adjoining oasts.
The main Georgian farmhouse is available both externally and interiorly for shoots, along with its landscaped gardens and natural pond. As a ‘Shoot and Stay’ location, Woodpecker Farm features a further six self-catering holiday cottages.
22 acres of sheep-grazing fields surround the farm with mature oak trees being a key feature of the landscape.
- Georgian Farmhouse and six self-catering cottages (exteriors and interiors)
- Traditional Farmyard with cluster of farm buildings inc 17th century weaving house and oasts, 18th Century threshing barn and ‘The Byre’ (Events space)
- 1950’s barn and workshop
- 25 acres of grass fields and ancient woodland
- Landscaped gardens featuring a range of ornamental grasses
- Natural pond featuring pontoon, small waterfall and rowing boat
- 18th century farm track
- Animals: Sheep
- Vintage farm machinery and vehicles (including 1956 tractor)
FACILITIES AT WOODPECKER FARM:
Plenty of hardstanding parking and additional parking in the fields if required.
Various well-equipped crew base options are available including toilet facilities, store rooms and commercial kitchen.
Woodpecker Farm is a ‘Shoot and Stay’ location with on-site accommodation available in its six self-catering holiday cottages (sleeping 20 persons). Alternative accommodation can be found within 1 mile of the farm.
An approved events caterer can be arranged. Alternatively, there are other catering options within 1 mile of the farm.
GETTING TO WOODPECKER FARM:
Trains run from London Charing Cross to Staplehurst station (1 hour). Woodpecker Farm is approximately a 20 minute drive from Staplehurst station.
Central London is approx 1 hour 40 minutes by car.