Woolly Farm, TN26
From the moment you step foot on Woolly Farm you are transported back in time with its traditional Georgian farmyard and period farmhouse. Featuring an endearing cluster of old, untouched farm buildings, many of which tell stories of its past with unused farm machinery and equipment still stored inside, the farmyard is full of bygone charm.
The landscape stretches across 170 acres of flat, expansive grass fields of the Romney Marsh in Kent , grazed upon by sheep and cattle. Isolated trees, a natural pond, an old bridge and marshland ditches, provide interesting backdrop opportunities.
- 170 acres of flat, expansive grass fields featuring a natural pond, ditches and isolated trees
- A traditional working farmyard with original untouched Georgian farm buildings in a courtyard setting, plus more recent building additions such as a tractor shed / hay store
- Olde English farm setting with period farmhouse (exterior use) and adjoining garden
- Derelict ‘un-finished’ early 90’s open-fronted stable block in an isolated setting
- Small bridge
- Various pieces of farm equipment and machinery across the ages including a landrover, vintage and modern tractors
- Chicken, sheep, cows, goat and dogs
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There’s plenty of hardstanding for crew parking at the farm. Crew can use barn space for a base along with a small outside toilet and kitchen facilities in the main house to make hot drinks. There’s take-away and dine-in food options within 5 miles of the farm. The farm is only one mile from a local holiday let, further accommodation in a local pub can be reached within 5 miles.
GETTING TO WOOLLY FARM
Fast trains run from London St Pancras to Ashford International (35 mins). The farm is 20 minutes from Ashford train station or alternatively change at Ashford International for Hamstreet station and the farm is only an 8 minute drive from here.
Woolly Farm is just under a 2 hour drive from Central London.