Wriggly Tin Farm, TN14
Located inside the M25, Wriggly Tin Farm offers the rustic farm look in spades, with a collection of old corrugated tin and timber sheds in one farmyard, and another “abandoned farmyard” just a short walk away yet in a middle-of-nowhere setting.
As well as its ramshackled mix of farm sheds, Wriggly Tin Farm is full of animal life and farm props, allowing plenty of scope for shoot crews to make the most of the textures and working-farm aspects that exist here. Although it’s a small farm, animals aplenty live here, including sheep, cattle, chicken, geese, pigs, horses and border collies.
The surrounding land mainly consists of flat fields of grass used for grazing the animals and haymaking.
- 50 acres of grass and an ancient orchard
- Two farmyard settings within a short walk of one another featuring old tin and timber farm buildings such as sheds, barns, stables, workshop and a mobile home
- Post-war farmhouse (available for exterior only)
- Modern greenhouse and polytunnels
- Hard standing tracks
- Classic farm props including hay bales and vintage tractors
- Ducks, geese, chicken, sheep, horses, ponies, pigs, cows, sheep dogs and cats