Crown Farm, TN25
Crown Farm’s landscape stretches across the North Down in Kent.
It is home to two separate farmyards; one of which is still a working farmyard and currently in use. The second location is an old post-medieval farmstead, which now sits unoccupied. Both farmyard locations are within walking distance from one another.
The modern working farmyard features agricultural buildings, barns, stores and sheds, providing a mix in terms of age and style. It is also home to former dairy yard buildings, providing great shoot opportunities with its derelict areas and sense of ‘abandonment’.
The old farmstead features a 19th century Oast House, traditional farm outbuildings and barns, which also sit vacant making them very accessible as a shoot or film location. The old buildings provide a real insight into the farm’s history and varied use throughout the ages.
- 700 acres of farmland including cereals, grass fields and woodland
- Set within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Beautiful views of the Kent Downs and the Wye Crown
- Working farmyard featuring both modern and traditional barns, sheds and stores
- Ex-dairy yard buildings with derelict areas
- Former farmstead with private drive, featuring unoccupied 19th century Oast House and agricultural buildings
- Equestrian centre including stables, paddocks and sand school
- 8x tenanted residences (available for exterior use)
- Small streams and pond (seasonal)
- Private roads, tracks and footpaths
- Modern Farm vehicles and machinery
FACILITIES AT CROWN FARM
There is great access across the farm with private tracks and both farmyards are a very short distance from one another. There is plenty of hardstanding yard space at both sites for crew parking. With the original farmyard sitting vacant, there are plenty of buildings including previous office space to be used as a crew base with toilet facilities.
Crown Farm is less than a mile away from a village providing lots of amenities including catering facilities and overnight accommodation.
GETTING TO CROWN FARM
Fast trains run from St Pancras, London to Ashford International (40 mins). The farm is approximately a 15 minute drive from Ashford International Station.
Trains also run from London stations to Wye Station (change at Ashford). Crown Farm is only a 10 minute walk from Wye Station.
Crown Farm is approximately 1 hour 15 minutes’ drive from South London.