Fergie Farm, BR6
Fergie Farm is a 500-acre farm located inside the M25; a super convenient option when looking for a rural shoot location close to London.
The main working yard offers modern agricultural spaces including large barns and stores, along with modern tractors and machinery too. The landscape mainly consists of grass fields and woodland, some of which stretches across rolling valley hills. Sat secluded within the valley, is a smaller yard area where older barns, shelters, sheds, and a lovely old Fergie tractor can be found.
Located only one mile from the main yard, a 200 year old Flint cottage and adjoining outbuildings are also available to hire, both inside and out.
- Close to London – inside the M25
- 500 acres of mainly grass fields used for growing forage, along with ancient woodland featuring seasonal bluebells and clearings
- Rolling valley landscape and flat, expansive areas
- Working farm
- Far-reaching views
- Modern agricultural farmyard featuring large barns and stores
- Smaller isolated yard areas dotted across the farm featuring older barns, shelters and sheds
- Exterior of the main modern farmhouse
- Interior and exterior of a 200 year old flint cottage with adjoining outbuildings and garden (located approx 1 mile away from the main yard)
- Private concrete roads and hardstanding tracks
- Vintage classic Ferguson model tractor and modern tractors/ farm machinery
- Horses, ponies and dogs
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There’s plenty of hardstanding for the parking of crew vehicles. A crew base can be provided onsite with access to a small toilet and wash room within one of the farm buildings. A small office on the farm can also be made accessible to crew, which can be used for dress changes, hair and make-up etc.
GETTING TO FERGIE FARM
Trains run from London to Orpington station (15 mins journey time). The farm is a 15 minute drive from Orpington station. A local bus service goes past the farm entrance.
30 minute drive from the O2 arena.
Just over an hour by car from Central London.