Old Valley Farm, GU6
Just over an hour’s drive from London, situated in an area of National Beauty lies Old Valley Farm.
This farm location is full of rustic charm and character, especially with its collection of old, unconverted 17th century barns, which still remain in their original, unspoilt form. The remote settings of the barns, along with the vast fields and rolling hills that surround them, provide unique backdrop and filming opportunities.
A mixed selection of properties are available for hire here at Old Valley Farm. At the bottom of the tree-lined drive sits a large Country House with adjoining gardens. There’s also numerous delightful farm cottages available for hire, some of which are situated in isolated locations and close to the waters edge.
- 1,300 acres of land including cereals, grass fields, parkland and gardens
- Ancient woodland featuring bricked hut
- Large Country House (exteriors and interiors available) with well-kept garden
- Selection of charming farm cottages (exteriors and interiors available)
- Private drive and tracks
- Farmyard consisting of agricultural sheds, stores and a cluster of old unconverted barns
- Converted barn currently used as an office
- Stables with adjoining yard
- Animals: horses / ponies and cattle
- Lake and ponds
- Vintage and modern farm machinery and vehicles available for hire
FACILITIES AT OLD VALLEY FARM
There’s several areas for parking at Old Valley Farm available for crew. There is also a small barn situated at the main farmhouse, which can be used as a crew base and includes the use of a kitchen.
There’s catering and accommodation facilities within 3 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO OLD VALLEY FARM
Trains run from London Waterloo to Godalming (40 mins). The farm is approximately a 15 min drive from Godalming.
Trains also run from Waterloo to Guildford (30 mins). The farm is approximately a 20 min drive from Guildford.