Pixie Farm, TN22
Let your fairytale imaginations run wild at Pixie Farm, a shoot location rich in enchanting settings with secluded natural spots found down by the water’s edge, in the grassy meadows and within the magical ancient woodland.
With its own camping area, lake island cabin, alfresco dining space, beautifully restored vintage train carriage, vegetable patch, treehouse and rustic woodland hideaways, there’s plenty to be discovered and imagined here.
The main farmhouse is also available to hire both inside and out; offering a real mix of style with its modern twists and wonderfully quirky furnishings.
- 35 acres of ancient woodland and rolling grass fields
- Wild and natural
- Farmhouse boasting modern and ‘quirky’ interiors, along with the nearby Oast house also available to hire
- Garden featuring tennis court, a productive vegetable patch and an alfresco eating area with outside fireplace
- Lake featuring a small bridge and wooden island cabin
- Campsite overlooking the lake
- Vintage train carriage with terrace, in an isolated woodland setting (available for interiors)
- Wooden Nordic hot tub
- Hard standing tracks
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is plenty of parking onsite for crew vehicles. The Oast house can be made available for crew as a base, with access to tea-making facilities. Depending on production size and requirements, toilets and kitchen access can be provided within the main house.
With a village shop, restaurants and supermarket located within 1 mile of the farm, there’s plenty of options for catering. Overnight self-catering accommodation and B&B’s can also be found within 1 mile of the farm, with further hotel accommodation located within 3 miles.
The farm does offer ‘Shoot and Stay’ with its campsite and glamping options.
GETTING TO PIXIE FARM
Trains run from London to East Grinstead station (1 hour) or Haywards Heath station (45 minutes). The farm is approximately a 20-25 drive from either East Grinstead or Haywards Heath.
Central London is approximately 2 hours by car.