Sandy Farm, RH1
Sandy Farm offers an idyllic setting for a working livestock farm, ticking all the boxes for those seeking a traditional farm feel.
The ancient brick farm buildings and farmhouse are full of character offering plenty of backdrops inside and out (there’s even an original ornate circular creamery); farm machinery includes vintage and modern; animals include cattle, sheep and horses; and the landscape includes watercourses, extensive parkland, orchards, woodland and marshy areas.
- Old brick built farm buildings and beamed cow sheds.
- An original shearing shed, dutch barn, and more modern farm buildings
- Red brick farmhouse and pretty garden, with adjacent ornate circular creamery
- Sheep, cattle and horses
- Vintage and modern landrovers, tractors and machinery
- Farmer’s workshop and artist studio
- 500 acres of large open grassland, parkland, steep banks, old orchard and marshy parts
- Streams and ponds
- Long, impressive approach to the farmyard with a well-made road cutting through parkland
Facilities at the Farm
Ample parking and plenty of hand-standing. Also outdoor loos, hot and cold taps, and some indoor spaces useable as a crew base.
Getting to Sandy Farm
Just 3 miles outside the M25, the farm is within an hour’s drive of Central London.
By train, it’s 40-50 minutes from London to Redhill station, then a 10 minute drive from there.