Treetop Acres, TN16
Treetop Acres is a quiet rural location that sits inside the M25, making it a very convenient option when looking to keep your production close to London.
Perched on high ground, overlooking the tops of the trees and grassy carpet below, Treetop Acres offers incredible views across the valley.
The renovated country house and detached annexe can be found at the end of a private driveway, showcasing beautifully stylish interiors that focus on ‘bringing the outdoors in’. The double orangery opens out onto the immaculate gardens with large areas of lawn, a patio seating area, a new swimming pool, with original barn close by.
From the gardens then extends a natural landscape of hilly grassland, rolling woodland and a stunning orchard.
- Close to London location – inside the M25
- Valley setting spans 16 acres of rolling grass fields, woodland and orchards
- Hilltop position with incredible countryside views
- Long private driveway
- Recently renovated country house available to hire inside and out, featuring interiors of contemporary design with its double orangery, open plan kitchen, bar and lounge area
- Manicured gardens featuring large areas of lawn, outdoor seating area and a new swimming pool
- ‘Wild and natural’ outdoor settings
- Original black-cladded barn
FACILITIES AT TREETOP ACRES
There’s plenty of hardstanding parking for crew vehicles, with additional field parking if required. A crew base can be made available onsite in the annexe, which features its own kitchen, lounge area, toilet and bedroom.
Treetop Acres has lots of local facilities right on its doorstep; with supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and pubs offering food and accommodation all accessible within a 5 minute drive.
GETTING TO TREETOP ACRES
Trains run from London to either Oxted station (30 minutes) or Orpington station (20 minutes). The farm is only a 15 car journey from Oxted or Orpington.
Central London is approximately a 1 hour drive.