Locations in Shropshire
For Filming and Photoshoots
The farms featured below are all available to hire for filming and photoshoots in the county of Shropshire.
Castle Farm, SY4
- Un-modernised Georgian farmhouse, with rooms untouched since the 1820s
- Walled garden, orchards, vegetable gardens, greenhouse, croquet lawn and grass tennis court
- Arable fields, grassland, wild meadows (bordering River Severn), woodland and wildflower gardens
- Historic model farm including many ancient farm buildings
- Ancient woodland with 10 acre boating lake
- Modern farm machinery
- WWII ammunition sheds, railway engine sheds, platform, guardhouses
- Cattle, dogs, chicken, horses – 20 stables and cross country course
FLOWER FARM, TF10
- Set amongst rolling fields in the county of Shropshire
- Large strips of flower patches harvested for natural petal confetti and dried flowers
- Delphiniums grown in a variety of colours; light pink, dark pink, white and purple (available: July – August)
- Cornflowers (available: June – July)
OLD DAIRY FARM, TF9
- Approx 500 acres of parkland, orchards, grassland and multiple small areas of woodland
- Working dairy farm featuring an old farmyard with a selection of traditional brick barns, stores, animal sheds and the milking parlour
- The 1891 Clockhouse available for exteriors as well as its recently refurbished interiors, also featuring an original archway leading to an old barn and walled garden to the rear of the property
- Natural streams and large pond
- Landrover, vintage and modern tractors
- Dairy cows (mixed herd of Friesian / Jersey crossbred cows, plus Dairy and Hereford Bulls) and chicken
Middleton Estate, SY8
- 5,000 acre estate covering arable fields, woodland including evergreen forest areas, grass fields, parkland and part of the the famous Clee Hill
- A working farm with olde English farm setting and a modern working farmyard offering barns, sheds, stables, outbuildings
- Georgian manor house and gardens (available inside and out)
- Cricket Pavilion, church and an attractive olde English ‘street’ scene
- Traditional stable courtyard and horse racing stables
- Numerous properties including traditional farmhouses and cottages
- Lake, ponds and stream/ river access
- Private driveways, woodland tracks and tarmacked roads
- Sheep, horses, cows (a herd of 200) and dogs
WOODLAND AND FORESTS IN SHROPSHIRE
Our shoot locations in Shropshire offer a variety of woodland settings for both filming and photoshoots. From enchanting ancient woodland to vast sways of tall pines and evergreens, there’s lots to be discovered on our farms.
When scenes are needed through trees, some of shoot locations also feature woodland tracks and roadways with excellent vehicle access.
If you’re looking for a woodland backdrop for either your next filming project or photoshoot, take a look at our shoot locations offering woodland and forest areas in Shropshire today.
If you can’t quite see what you are looking for below, then please do get in touch with us and we will do our best to help find your perfect shoot location.
BY THE WATER'S EDGE
Many of our shoot locations in the county offer settings close to the water’s edge for both filming and photoshoots, including ponds, lakes, rivers and streams.
Castle Farm in Shropshire features a 10-acre boating lake within the farm’s grounds, Middleton Estate offers plenty of waterside backdrops with its beautiful lake, ponds and riverside access and Old Dairy Farm has a large pond on the farm, which can be made available for hire too.
To see more of our UK-wide shoot locations offering film-friendly bodies of water or for some ‘by the water’s edge‘ inspiration, take a look at our locations offering lakes, ponds, streams and rivers for both filming and photoshoots across the country below.
PRETTY LITTLE THING: PHOTOSHOOT
Amongst the striking golden crop fields, Pretty Little Thing shot a collection of photographic stills and a short video for the promotion of their new maternity collection.
The photoshoot was carried out over one day in August at Castle Farm in Shropshire.
SHROPSHIRE IN COLOUR
When looking for speculator colour blocks and florals in the county for either filming or photoshoots, our Flower Farm is the place to be!
Set amongst rolling fields of Shropshire countryside, the farm offers large strips of flower patches harvested for natural petal confetti and dried flowers.
The Delphiniums grow in a variety of colours including light pink, dark pink, white and purple and as an available backdrop for both filming and photoshoots between the months of July and August.