Bee Haven Farm, RG26
Bee Haven Farm offers ‘wild and natural’ in spades with its beautiful rolling landscape, carpeted with wild flowers, grasses and herbs.
This working farm features an old farmyard, where you can find a selection of not only the unconverted old barns, sheds and stores but also more modern agricultural buildings too.
The main country house sits at the heart of the farm, gracefully positioned in the gardens and grounds, with grazing cattle and sheep just steps away. This Queen Anne rectory is available for shoots both inside and out.
- Approx 450 acres of wild flower meadows and herbal leys (inc: sage, chamomile and parsley)
- 4 acres of woodland with clearing
- Far-reaching views across the North Wessex Downs in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Queen Anne old rectory house (available both inside and out)
- Further properties available for exterior use including cottages and a bungalow
- Old farmyard featuring a selection of both traditional and more modern agricultural buildings including barns, sheds, animal pens, stores and stables
- Areas of seclusion including isolated buildings
- Chicken, dogs, llama, sheep (Welsh Mountain), cows (Dexter), pigs (Kune Kune) and horses
- Productive vegetable patch with modern greenhouse
- Restored shepherds hut
- Hardstanding tracks
- Outdoor swimming pool and tennis court
- Modern and vintage farm vehicles including tractors and a pick-up
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is plenty of parking across the farm for crew. A crew base can be provided on-site, with toilets and tea making facilities available for use in the pool house.
Accommodation can be provided in the main house depending on availability. Catering facilities and alternative accommodation can be found within 2 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO BEE HAVEN FARM
Trains run from London Waterloo to Basingstoke (45 mins) and also from London Paddington to Newbury (45 mins). The farm is a 10 minute drive from Basingstoke and approx a 15 minute drive from Newbury.
Bee Haven Farm is approx 1 hour 20 mins by car to Elstree Studios and approx 1 hour by car to West London Film Studios.