Brewham Farm, BA10
Brewham Farm is one of our more “stylish” farm locations with a beautifully styled old house and smart outbuildings, all traditionally built in stone. Surrounding the house and yard are over 2 acres of fields, some woodland, a large lake and established gardens, offering plenty of exterior textures and settings.
- Grade II listed country house dating back to the 16th century. 6 bedrooms. Traditional and contemporary interiors
- Established large gardens with vegetable patch and greenhouse
- Various farm buildings including tractor shed, stores, workshop
- Stable yard and menage
- Ancient parkland with drive passing through, paddocks and woodland areas
- Lake in natural setting with a smart lakeside cabin
- Pretty cottage
Facilities at Brewham Farm
Plenty of hard standing and field space for parking. Crews can be based in main house or small cottage, with shoot and stay solution for 4. Local catering and additional accommodation close by.
Getting to the Farm
The closest station that’s Bruton is a 2 hour journey from London. It’s then just 3 miles by taxi to the farm
By car, London to Brewham Farm is 2-2.30 hours travel time.