Float Farm, TN26
Float Farm is a delightful 200 acre grass and woodland farm, where nature thrives and an old farmstead with extraordinary farmhouse is nestled in the middle.
The ancient woodland consists of mature Oak and Hornbeam, coppiced areas of young trees, a large area of Weston Hemlock (which could provide a Scandinavian look), a beautiful evergreen Fir and a small area of Christmas trees. The woodland was selected as one of the 70 Ancient Woodlands dedicated to Her Majesty the Queen in celebration of her Platinum Jubilee in 2022 as part of The Queen’s Green Canopy.
- Wildflower meadows, streams, clearing, ponds and 175 acres of managed, ancient woodland
- Rambling farmhouse with un-modernised and unspoilt interiors creating exceptional traditional interiors
- Kent barn with original features and an untouched space
- Ageing sheds in garden and fields
- New shepherd’s hut and old railway carriage set in pretty spots
- Modern farm building, stables and menage
- Sweeping driveway and well- maintained farm tracks across the farm and through the woodland
Getting to Float Farm
- Just a 10 minute drive from Ashford International station, only 35 minutes from St Pancras
Facilities at Float Farm
- The owners welcome crews into the farmhouse, and there is plenty of parking on the drive and in the farmyard.