Locations in Bedfordshire
For Filming and Photoshoots
The farms featured below are all available to hire for filming and photoshoots in the county of Bedfordshire.
1 location is in the portfolio relevant to “Bedfordshire”
TOPSY FARM ESTATE, MK43
- 2,000 acre Estate comprising arable land, historic parkland, woodland, specimen trees
- Manor house, built in the 1790s then heavily remodelled in the 1830s (interiors available)
- Walled gardens and large mixed vegetable patch with victorian greenhouse
- A smaller unoccupied country house
- Streams, ponds, boat house and remote riverside cottage
- Old, disused railway lines and viaduct
- Private driveway, tracks and a long avenue of poplar trees
- Farmyard with farm buildings, sheds, garage, unconverted barns, stables and an original blacksmiths
- Tithe barn
- Sheep, cattle, horses, Shetland pony and a black Labrador
- Modern and vintage farm machinery and vehicles
FILMING: SEULGI '28 REASONS’
The Manor House and grounds of Topsy Farm Estate in Bedfordshire was chosen as the ideal shoot location for South Korean singer ‘Seulgi’ of the girl bank ‘Red Velvet’ to promote her new album.
Filming of the music video and stills photography were used for the promotion of ‘Seulgi”s first solo mini album with a special edition photo-book and folded poster version.
Inspired by what’s to offer at Topsy Farm Estate and looking to hire for your next filming or photoshoot project, then get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to help.