Locations in Dorset
For Filming and Photoshoots
The farms featured below are all available to hire for filming and photoshoots in the county of Dorset.
Goldhill Farm, SP7
- Former dairy farm within an Olde English farm setting
- Rolling valley landscape of grassy fields, parkland, wild flower meadows and ancient woodland
- Far-reaching views including those of the iconic Gold Hill
- Period farmhouse (inc. interiors) with adjoining garden and vegetable plot
- Old farmyard featuring traditional stone buildings, with more recent additions seen within the milking parlour (no longer in production)
- Private roads (tarmacked) and hardstanding tracks
- Streams and pond access
- Vintage and modern tractors
- Chicken, Dairy cows, Shetland ponies, horses, sheep, dogs and cats
Hay Meadow Farm, DT6
- Farmhouse dating back to 12th century
- Farmyard with rustic barns and outbuildings
- Established orchards, wild flower meadows and grassland
- Mature trees and hedgerows, coppice areas and bluebell woodland
- Lily ponds, streams and bog garden
- Goats, chickens, soay sheep, beehives
- Tractor, quad bike, 1950s ice cream cart, wooden row boat
- Lots of traditional rural props
- Unspoilt countryside views, including views out to sea
WILD FLOWERS IN DORSET
Looking for wild flowers in Dorset for filming or as a photoshoot backdrop? Then look no further…
Hay Meadow Farm near Charmouth, is a 60 acre farm set in the beautiful Dorset countryside. Formerly a working dairy farm, the owners now focus on conservation and preservation, respectful of its medieval origins (parts of the farmhouse date back to the 12th century) and letting nature thrive.
This picture-postcard film or photoshoot location offers colourful wild flowers in abundance with meadows in their prime during the Spring and Summer months, particularly between May and September. All set within an idyllic farmyard setting with access to rustic buildings, a beautifully restored farmhouse, woodland and orchards too.
Our wild flower meadows across the country for filming have been the settings for an array of film productions and photoshoot projects including music promos, fashion shoots and advertising campaigns.
Trust us to help you pinpoint an ideal film or photoshoot location. Get in touch with us today, let us know your brief including what you are seeking and for when and let us do the rest.
A DORSET DAIRY
Traditional dairy farms are becoming harder to come by in the county and across the UK, yet we now have helped the exclusive Goldhill Farm open its doors for filming and photoshoots.
This 240 acre farm found near Shaftesbury, Dorset is a traditional former dairy farm. The farm offers excellent settings with its inactive milking parlour, herd of dairy cows (including the delightful Jersey breed), traditional farmhouse and barns. The landscape sweeps across rolling hills of mainly grass fields, parkland, wild flower meadows and ancient woodland.
Even though the milking parlour is no longer active it is still very much available for filming and photoshoots.