Locations in Gloucestershire
For Filming and Photoshoots
The farms featured below are all available to hire for filming and photoshoots in the county of Gloucestershire.
FILMING IN THE COTSWOLDS
Full of quintessential Englishness with their creamy stone buildings and glorious countryside surroundings, our shoot locations in the Cotswolds make for popular options for both filming and photography.
With a charming collection of farm locations located in the heart of the Cotswolds offering a real mix of backdrops; there’s so much waiting to be discovered. From your traditional Cotswold stone buildings including farmhouses, cottages, manor houses, quaint farmyards unveiling old farm buildings and untouched barns to rural village-life settings of cricket pitches and churches, from rolling blankets of grassy fields and woodland to pretty cottage gardens, no wonder this much-loved region is regulary picked as the perfect setting for many a filming project.
If you’re on the hunt for a shoot location for both filming and photography in the Cotswolds, contact us today and we will be more than happy to help.
NEW: BUTTERMILK FARM, GL54
- Organic working dairy farm
- Grass fields, parkland, spots of wild flowers and woodland
- Cotswold stone manor house set within a large garden
- Direct access to the neighbouring church grounds
- Two additional Cotswold stone cottages
- Old “untouched” stone farm outbuildings and barns
- Working dairy farmyard featuring modern barns, animal enclosures and milking parlour
- Modernly converted barn property
- Village cricket pitch
- Air raid bunkers, shelters and old tin Anderson sheds / hangars
- Cows and dogs
- Vintage tractors and a 1980s landrover
- Overnight Accommodation
ARCHES FARM, GL2
- Rolling grass fields, wild flower meadows, parkland, woodland and an orchard
- Far-reaching views across the Severn Vale including those of the main river, which can resemble sea views
- Regency-style house (available for interiors) retaining many original features including a traditional veranda, balconies and three beautiful brick arches (dating back to 1820)
- Cottage garden with productive vegetable patch
- Working farmyard inc old red-brick farm buildings, 1950’s Dutch barn, original milking parlour, workshop, along with newer agricultural stores
- Tractors and classic cars (two 1950s Austin Martins)
- Ducks, chicken, sheep, pigs, Cows, alpaca and cats
- Carriage horses and equipment
1800'S FILM SET - THREE WAYS FARM
A rare find of a shoot location, Three Ways Farm is located on the border of three counties, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Herefordshire and owned by a family of two sisters and a brother, all committed to preserving their ancient, unmodernised farm.
Sitting unoccupied and available as a complete ‘takeover’ shoot location for either filming or photoshoot projects.
The old model farm, originally dating back to the mid 1800’s, offers a wonderful collection of old farm buildings within its main courtyard area, including the original threshing barn, stables, cow sheds, granary and milking parlour. Within the courtyard, is also an empty farmhouse, originally an old medieval hall house with smoke blackened timbers and original features throughout.
- Ancient 1800’s courtyard featuring untouched farm buildings
- Unoccupied, vacant 16th century 4-bedroom farmhouse (available for interiors)
- Grass fields, an orchard and ancient woodland
- Private driveway and further tracks across the farm, including an old natural track passing through the woodland
- Ponds and streams
- Old marl pit
- Old and new farm machinery and props
- Sheep, cows, dogs and cats
Looking for old, untouched farmyards? Give us a call today and we will do our best to help find your ideal film or photoshoot location.