Hare Farm, TN31
Hare Farm is set in one of the most beautiful countryside locations in East Sussex. Unspoilt, tranquil and full of stunning backdrops, the farm straddles the Brede Valley and is a working sheep farm.
In the same ownership, Hare Farm is connected to Great Knights Farm, via bridge and fields, set on the other side of the Brede Valley.
- 1000+ sheep and our 3 border collies
- restored buildings including a three-roundel Oast house (residence) and traditional sussex barn (storage)
- sheep yards, workshop, storage sheds
- 500 acres of rolling pastures and marshes, lake, streams, woods and river
- separate dilapidated farmyard in an isolated spot with tumbledown cottage and a cluster of barns
- farm machinery includes tractors, Landcover, quad bike and trailers
- shoot and stay on the farm
- Within 2 hours drive of central London
- Just 10 minutes drive from Rye train station or Battle station
- Catering provided on-site or takeaway option from Rye Deli, or eat at the pub, just 2 minutes drive away
- Shoot and stay in the Oast house (sleeps 12) and the shepherd’s hut (sleeps 2), both located at Hare Farm
- Green room facilities in the Oast house
- Hands-on support from farmer and Jo as necessary