Whitehall Farm, TN29
This large mixed farm on the Romney Marsh in Kent, offers countless shoot opportunities for film and photography. The Romney Marsh is a unique landscape, where its soils are highly fertile and farming is extensive. Whitehall Farm runs a cross-section of many enterprises, a large fleet of machinery and many hands to get the work done. Take you pick on what to use in film and photography.
- Sheep and beef herd
- Arable/Cereals (including oilseed rape, wheat, barley and oats) and potatoes
- Rolling pastures, orchards, marshland and ditches
- Large main farmyard with mix of traditional and modern buildings (cow sheds, sheep yards, grain storage, potato and fodder storage, workshop)
- Disused tumbledown sheds in fields
- A variety of landrovers, tractors, forklifts, lorries, combine harvesters and all necessary farm machinery.