Cherry Farm, WD5
Cherry Farm offers two historic farmyards just 300 meters from one another, showcasing glorious traditional, unspoilt farm buildings and houses, some dating back to the 1300s. Preserved sensitively, step back in time at Cherry Farm, yet be within easy reach of London.
- 500 acres of arable land, grass fields, paddocks and woodland
- Two historic, preserved farmsteads with a wide variety of traditional buildings including granary, stable blocks, large and small timbered barns, brick sheds, round grain silos
- Ponies, chicken, peacocks and terrier dogs
- Old farm machinery including a 135 Massey Ferguson tractor
- Hedged fields, woodland and wild areas, flint walls
- Two period farmhouses with large gardens, veg plots and greenhouses. Full of original character, inside and out
- Long farm tracks and private driveway
FACILITIES AT CHERRY FARM
There are plenty of options for crews to base themselves, either within an empty house if available, or within one of the barns. Access to power, water, kitchen facilities and toilets can be provided.
GETTING TO CHERRY FARM
Trains run from London Euston to Kings Langley (approx 30 mins), the farm is just a 10 minute taxi ride from Kings Langley.
Cherry Farm is just over an hour from central London by car.