Valley Farm, HP7
Valley Farm is a 500 acre estate set in the heart of the Chiltern Hills, boasting an array of quintessential English backdrops including ancient parkland, a 5 acre lake, woodland, barns and animals.
Valley Farm also has a farm yard with a variety of interesting buildings, from the contemporary converted barn to a unique 17th century dovecot, stabling and menage, and plenty of crew facility space.
At one end of the London underground, and less than a 25 minute drive from Pinewood Studios, the farm as a shoot location is super convenient for London and shoot crews.
- Ancient parkland, arable fields, small orchard and mixed woodland
- 5 acre lake complete with boat house and small island, and smaller ponds
- 1 mile of chalk stream including two small waterfalls and bridges
- Farmyard includes 17th century barns (converted and unconverted), steel grain store, stables, ancient circular dovecote
- Miles of private tracks
- Horses of varying sizes (miniature Shetland to 16 hand polo ponies) and menage
- Sheep, dogs, chicken
- Various tractors, diggers and horse trailers
Facilities at Valley Farm
There is plenty of hard standing parking in the farmyard, with overflow options (if needs be) up the track or on the grassland.
Crews can base themselves in the yard or use green rooms in the converted barn. The owner can provide catering, or food places are in the village.
Possible accommodation options can be set up on site, otherwise pubs with rooms are within walking distance, and more are within a 3 minute drive.
Getting to Valley Farm
The farm is just a 10 minute drive from Amersham tube station, and if taking the mainline train from Amersham, central London is just 30 minutes from there.
By Car, the farm is only 45 minutes drive from central London.