Locations in Devon
For Filming and Photoshoots
The farms featured below are all available to hire for filming and photoshoots in the county of Devon.
LONGHOUSE FARM, EX17
- 300 acres of land set within a valley, covering arable fields, rolling grassland, wild flower meadows and woodland
- Working farmyard offering a selection of both modern and traditional farm buildings
- Traditional Devon Longhouse available for house interiors and with access to a cottage garden
- Exterior use of a pink thatched cottage
- Shepherds Hut and Bell tent
- Tennis court
- Modern and vintage tractors, quad bike
- Sheep and dogs
SPRING FARM, EX16
- Arable fields, wild meadows, grass fields, walnut tree plantation and small copse areas
- Working farmyard with access to sheds, shelters, workshop and a large modern grain store
- Old farm courtyard featuring the original gatehouse and part Medieval stone barns now converted for residence
- Part Medieval/ part Georgian Court house, with adjoining walled garden
- Historic stable ruins
- Canal access (inc. bridge, landing platform and boats)
- Modern/ vintage tractors and farm machinery, steam ploughing engine and landrover
- Sheep, chicken, ducks and sheep
TORRIDGE FARM, EX21
- Approx 300 acres of grass fields and ancient woodland
- Rolling hills
- Charming thatch cottage and adjoining gardens
- Traditional farmyard with a cluster of old farm buildings
- Private drive and tracks
- Riverside access and pond
CLAVERING PARK, EX11
- Georgian manor house and surrounding gardens (including interiors)
- 18th century parkland (Capability Brown landscape) with views to Iron Age hill fort
- Long private drives
- Two lakes, stream and bridge, small woodland ponds
- Traditional orchard, 300 acres of woodlands and isolated ancient trees
- Farmhouse and two thatched cottages (exteriors only)
- Farm yard with array of farm buildings, including waterwheel
- Wild flower meadows and grazed pasture (sheep and cattle), arable crops
TAKE A STEP INSIDE...
Many of our shoot locations across Devon open their doors up for interior hire too; with a wide range of backdrops available for both filming and photoshoots.
From grand country manor libraries to cosy farmhouse sitting rooms, from modern barn conversions to quaint church interiors; there’s certainly lots to be discovered within our portfolio of shoot locations.
Our farms offer a wide variety of buildings with many available to shoot inside as well as out, including traditional farmhouses, country manors and estate houses, chocolate box cottages, old and modern barns, derelict buildings, stables, churches and much more, which is why farms are such popular locations for both filming and photoshoots.
If you’re on the hunt for a particular interior backdrop for either filming or for your next photoshoot project, take a look at our full collection of shoot locations in the county above.
If you cant find what you are looking for amongst our filming and photoshoot locations in Devon, then please do get in touch with us and we will do our best to match your requirements.
BY THE WATER'S EDGE
The county offers beautiful waterside settings for both filming and photoshoots.
There’s a variety of settings available amongst our countryside locations in Devon; with Clavering Park being home to two lakes, Torridge Farm offering a long stretch of river and pond access, and our very own Spring Farm providing access to the canal along with bridge, landing platform and boat hire.
To see more of our UK-wide shoot locations offering film-friendly bodies of water or for some ‘by the water’s edge‘ inspiration, take a look at our locations offering lakes, ponds, streams and rivers for both filming and photoshoots across the country below.