Locations in Somerset
For Filming and Photoshoots
The farms featured below are all available to hire for filming and photoshoots in the county of Somerset.
Exmoor National Park
- 950 acres of moorland, pasture and woodland
- Working farmyard area featuring modern farm buildings
- Traditional 1850’s courtyard featuring original farm buildings, an Old Threshing barn and stables
- Georgian house (available for interiors)
- Gardens with walled areas, a modern greenhouse and a market garden
- Interior and exterior use of additional farm cottages
- Wind turbines
- Private roads and hardstanding tracks
- Pigs, sheep, horses, ponies, dogs, cows and chickens
- Grade II listed country house dating back to the 16th century. 6 bedrooms. Traditional and contemporary interiors
- Established large gardens with vegetable patch and greenhouse
- Various farm buildings including tractor shed, stores, workshop
- Stable yard and menage
- Ancient parkland with drive passing through, paddocks and woodland
- Lake in natural setting
- Pretty cottage
- 20 acres of flat grass fields and traditional orchards
- Blue Lias stone farmhouse with cottage garden
- Courtyard setting featuring old stone barns and outbuildings
- Selection of agricultural buildings found both within and away from the farmyard including traditional stone, brick and timber barns and also metal-framed Dutch barns
- Stable yard and charming stone mounting block
- Bales of hay and/ or straw available
- Chickens, ponies and dogs
- Modern tractors
Somerset Manor Farm
- 15 acres of flat grass fields, wild flower meadows, established gardens and an orchard
- Stunning 6x bedroom Country Manor House, renovated to a very high standard (available to hire both inside and out)
- 16th century farm courtyard featuring 3x traditional and derelict barns along with old stables and hay store located nearby
- Chapel within the garden grounds
- Dogs and horses
- ‘Shoot and Stay’ available
- 800 acres of farmland consisting of organic cereals, red clover, meadow grassland and ancient woodland
- Working farmyard with a selection of modern and traditional agricultural buildings inc. barns, stores and sheds
- Stone farmhouse (including interiors) with lavender garden, walled courtyard, tennis court, large vegetable patch and orchard
- Private roads and tracks
- Streams and small waterfall
- Modern and vintage farm machinery and vehicles
- Sheep and cows
FAT FACE PHOTOSHOOT
Fat Face were inspired by Brewham Farm in Somerset for their ‘Not Going Indoors’ campaign; promoting a new clothing collection for Autumn / Winter 2022.
The campaign photoshoot took place in part at Brewham Farm over one sunny day back in May 2022.
All our shoot locations in Somerset are photoshoot friendly and ready to welcome to you to the farm.
FILMING IN BRISTOL: A GROWING FIELD
With a growth in filming across the region, it’s called for an exciting development for Somerset with the expansion of The Bottle Yard studios in Bristol.
Now the largest TV and film studio in the West of England, the state-of-the-art studio offers a total of 11 stages dedicated to support creative industries across the region and attract productions from further afield too, fuelling the rise in demand and draw for filming in the county.
Looking to base your next production or filming project close to Bristol studios? Then take a look at our shoot locations in the county; all film and photoshoot friendly, with owners ready to host.
If you cant find what you are looking for within our online collection, please do get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to help find your perfect filming or photoshoot location.