The new series of The Larkins has its heartland in Kent again, and also crosses the border into Surrey.
Farm Locations was involved with three of its film locations, namely Ford Farm in Surrey, Jolly Farm in Kent and another secret location near Jolly Farm (we will call it The Third Farm) . The Larkins’ main hero farm was sourced separately by the crew.
AT FORD FARM IN SURREY
Ford Farm was the farm used to film the following locations:
- The fairground
- Miss Pilchester’s cottage
- Jonny Delamere’s house and garage
- The Larkins’ guest bathroom
- The Brigadier and Miss Chand’s sitting room
AT JOLLY FARM IN KENT
Jolly Farm was the location used to shoot Seth’s Cottage.
AT THE THIRD FARM IN KENT
The third farm arranged by us, near Sevenoaks in Kent, was used for the following locations in the series:
- The Larkins’ stream
- Bluebell woods
- The Brigadier’s and Miss Chand’s House (exterior)
- The house where the Tiger Moth is found
- Alec Norman’s house
- The Stationmaster’s cottage
- Roads and landscape when driving in cars
WATCH THE FULL TRAILER HERE:
Hire the Farm Locations featured in The Larkins
Jo at Farm Locations sourced, organised and managed 3 of the farm locations for the filming of ‘The Larkins’.
If you are interested in hiring any one of the farm locations, please contact Jo here or call 07802 979348.